Expected Learning Outcomes
At the end of these workshop sessions, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the need for chunking a video
- Create chunks from a given video
- Identify the features of a well written learning objective
- Create Learning Objectives for each of the video chunk
- Create a set of questions and their answers that can be used for assessing the created learning objectives
- Create/edit the questions based on the criteria of 'Timing of the Question', 'Cognitive Level of the Question' and 'Quality of Feedback provided'
Steps to proceed in the workshop
To ensure that you get the best learning from this workshop and produce the most effective content please follow the below guidelines while navigating this section.
The entire workshop is divided into four sessions. In each session, we have provided self-learning content (videos) and provided a list of activities to be done both while watching the video and at the end of the session. As a participant you have to:
- Create a document (MS Word, Google Doc, etc) that you can use while watching the video to take down notes
- Watch the video, and note down answers for the questions asked inside the video in the document that you created
- At the end of each session, there are Learning by Doing activities that require you to apply the learning of the workshop and create/edit your pages in the spocathon.page